MARGET CONSULTING is proud to host the “Education Technology Summit 2013” taking place on the 23 – 24 July 2013 at Midrand Conference Centre, Johannesburg.
We provide Schools, Colleges and Universities with the opportunity to exchange knowledge, ideas and experiences with regard to education development and sustainability. Our mission is to encourage excellence in these schools, colleges and universities through the provision of outstanding training programs. We want to make sure that everyone understands that education and technology is for everyone.
For the success running of the Summit, it is imperative to get exhibitors from your organization such as yours.
We would be honored if you could participate at the summit. We are proud to be part of a nation-wide movement to promote education and technology for all South Africans, for this will benefit our community, state and nation. We hope you will be able to accept our invitation to show your products/services, and to join us in this effort.
- Create anytime anywhere learning environments with blended learning
- Develop student-centered learning opportunities with mobile learning technologies
- Adopt innovative pedagogies with game-based learning models
- Invest in technologies that support student creativity, innovation and performance
- Integrate proven educational technology tools for better learning outcomes
- Source strategies to secure buy-in across faculty members
- Leverage the power of social media in a secure and professional manner
- Enable learning, conversation and collaboration time with a flipped classroom
- Support curriculum goals with ICT tools
- Push the boundaries of education and redefine outdated learning models
- Generate new business and build strategic partnerships
- Showcase the newest and best use of your technology applications
- Get short-listed on RFPs
- Demonstrate your latest software applications
- Be positioned ahead of the competition
Your Best Business Development and Relationship Building Opportunity
Meet, network and present to a CAPTIVE audience. Your participation as a sponsor quickly translates to a cost-effective business development opportunity when you engage in FACE-TOFACE interaction with key prospects and customers. This summit provides an ideal platform to network and connect with a highly targeted audience in very unique ways.
This summit has only a limited number of sponsorship opportunities. We offer a number of high-impact onsite functions and an exhibit area designed to be the heart of the event, as a place to network, meet and share strategies and build relationships with the top leaders in this industry.
Connect with key decision makers and influencers
By becoming a Sponsor at this high-level summit, your company will join leading decision makers guaranteed to be qualified prospects. They are highly focused on the summit topics and motivated to implement solutions for their institutions.
The Summit attracts approximately 500+ participants. Most of the attendees will be:
Private, Public Schools
Director of Learning & Educational Technology | Headmaster/Principal | Learning Technology Coordinator | Director of Education | Curriculum Development | Instructional Designer |SGB
Universities and Colleges
Dean | Director, Teaching & Learning Technologies | Instructional Technology Services | Chief Information Officer | Director, Information Technology | Education Technology Consultant |Chair/Department Head | Instructional Designer | E-Learning Services | Director of Student Services | Researchers
The participants are keen to improve their knowledge. You can align your organisation with this powerful educational and technological experience to demonstrate your commitment to assisting their development.
|Standard Exhibition Package
- Exhibition booth 3m x 3m = 9sqm
- One trestle table and two chairs, power point and general lighting (additional items at exhibitor’s cost)
- Listing as an exhibitor inside the Summit handbook
- A delegate list at Summit (subject to privacy laws)
- 2 complimentary exhibitor registrations to attend the exhibition, morning and afternoon teas, lunches and official welcome reception
The Education Technology Summit employs wide ranging tools to promote the event across South Africa and neighboring countries. Marget Consulting marketing campaigns are implemented through a unique network of media platforms.
Marketing tools include direct mail, telemarketing, newsletters, fax, web, social networks, and advertorials with media partners.
A multi-dimensional PR campaign is implemented to create awareness and generate interest. Our PR offering includes business articles, news briefs, and exclusive interviews with speakers and expects.
Contacts and Registration
As with any sponsorship opportunity as soon you financially commit to becoming a sponsor your name will be associated with the summit and exposure will commence.
If you are interested in taking up any of these sponsorship opportunities please see below, or download the appropriate form below form and e-mail to: email@example.com or Fax to: 086 762 7640
If you would like to discuss the sponsorship in more detail please feel free to contact:
Chief Executive Consultant
Tel: 012 771 6656
Fax: 086 601 7512
Forms and Applications