Click here to register today...
Educational institutions are responsible for training students to develop the skills to participate successfully in today’s information and technology biased economy. What steps will you take to introduce 21st- Century literacies into your curriculum?
Take away strategies that will create engaged classrooms and secure faculty buy-in. Source best practices on technology adoption to support student innovation, creativity, and collaboration. Benefit from exciting success stories on the deployment, use and outcomes of mobile, blended and game-based learning initiatives. Codevelop with your peers the roadmaps that will integrate technology with pedagogy and andragogy to provide real learning benefits.
If you are involved in any aspect of curriculum development, learning technology or support, don’t miss this exclusive event.
Attend this high-level Education Technology Summit specifically designed for:
PUBLIC & PRIVATE SCHOOLS
Principals | SMT | Educators | Learning Technology Coordinator | Director of Education |Curriculum Development | Instructional Designer | Director of Learning & Educational Technology
- Benefit from case studies on m-learning, b-learning and more
- Engage students through pioneering learning models
- Optimize your social media learning experience
- Cultivate innovation and creativity in your school
- Revolutionize your classroom with game-based learning Alternatives
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
Dean | Director, Teaching & Learning Technologies | Instructional Technology Services | Chief Information Officer |Director, Information Technology | Education Technology Consultant |Chair/Department Head | Instructional Designer | FET Leaders
- Enhance student collaboration opportunities
- Integrate technology into your curriculum to improve learning outcomes
- Advance faculty buy-in and adoption rates of new technologies
- Pioneer change in your institution with ground-breaking learning Environments
SaaS/Traditional Software Suppliers, Hardware Providers, Learning Management Systems, Enterprise Management Solutions, Systems Integrators
Business Development Manager | Marketing Manager | Product Development Manager | Sales and Account Manager
- Generate new business and build strategic partnerships
- Showcase the newest and best use of your technology applications
- Get short-listed on RFPs
- Connect with spending budgets
- Be positioned ahead of the competition
Take away 7 ADDITIONAL benefits from this exclusive event:
- Q&A after every session – get your questions answered on the spot!
- Exclusive case studies with peer best practices
- Leading inspirational speakers
- Extended networking breaks
- One additional brainstorming session
Some of our invited speakers
1. Trudi van Wyk – Department of Education
2. Dr Phil Mjwara – DG, Department of Science & Technology
3. Mr Gwebinkundla Qonde - DG, Department of Higher Education & Training
4. Tony Carr – University of Cape town , Centre for Educational Technology
5. Prof Alta van der Merwe - CSIR Meraka institute
6. Prof Sheryl Buckley – University of South Africa
7. Megan Rademeyer - SchoolNet South Africa
8. Angela Schaerer - Microsoft SA
See full list of speakers
Click here to register today...
BECOME A LEADER…
enhance your reputation and increase student performance, creativity, learning, & engagement